You can now set the reporting currency for your keyword ranking table to your preferred reporting currency.
To do this, go to Settings > Table and choose your preferred reporting currency.
Once your currency is set, it be visible in your Keyword Ranking Table, ViewKey and PDF reports.
Introducing Single Sign-On (SSO)! Now, you can seamlessly sign in with your Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Microsoft account.
Here's how to get started:
- Visit Keyword.com and click on the "Log In" button.
- Select your preferred login option: Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Microsoft.
- Ensure that the email associated with your chosen account matches your existing Keyword.com email.
That's it! You're now just one click away from accessing Keyword.com with enhanced convenience and security.
We're excited to introduce a significant upgrade to our keyword ranking table, providing you with more control and flexibility in managing your data. Here's what's new:
Adjustable Column Width and Order:
Tailor the table to your preferences by adjusting column widths and reordering them as you see fit.
Your column width and order adjustments are now saved at the account level. Switch between projects without losing your personalized settings.
Experiment with the new features worry-free. If you encounter any issues, simply go to Settings > Table and select "Use New Keywords Table (Beta)."
You can read more about the Keyword Ranking Table and all the possible customizations here.
Our newest feature,
SERP Features, now offers a seamless integration of SERP features into your keyword ranking data. In the keyword ranking table, you can easily identify SERP feature icons for each relevant keyword.
These features are designed to provide you with more relevant and useful information at a glance. You can optimize your content for these features by using structured data markup, writing clear and concise titles and descriptions, creating high-quality content, using images and videos, and promoting your content on social media and other online channels.
A blue icon indicates the presence of the SERP feature, while a green icon signifies that your URL is the featured one in that feature. Additionally, the Spyglass view highlights all SERP features in yellow for quick reference.
Read more about this feature here.
Now you can Identify and track your top-performing URLs based on the keywords they are rank tracking. Use this information to optimize content, build backlinks, and improve your SEO results.
Benefits of Using Top Pages:
- Identify Your Champions: Spot the pages driving the most traffic and ranking for valuable keywords.
- Track Progress: Monitor the ranking evolution of your pages over time, measuring the impact of your SEO endeavors.
- Uncover Opportunities: Pinpoint pages with the potential to climb higher in keyword rankings and pages that can be improved for greater traffic attraction.
In your project, group, or tag, simply click on the
Top Pages tabin the keyword ranking table. Here, you can explore:
- All ranking pages for the project, group, or tag.
- The total number of keywords that are ranking per page.
- The average rank of the keywords ranking for that page.
- The total search volume for all ranking keywords for that page.
- The average cost per click of all the keywords ranking for that page.
Read more about this new feature here.
We have made a change to the app, so that when you
add , edit or delete a keywordfrom your project, group or tag, you no longer need to wait until the next update cycle for your Share of Voice charts to update.
If you add, edit or delete a keyword, you can run an on demand update for all the keywords in the entire project and once all the keyword rankings are updated, the Share of Voice chart will be up to date.
To run an on demand update, go to your main project or your group and click the project refresh button.
We are very excited to announce the release of our new API v2. This new API showcases the legacy and some new end points to help you get the most out of your Keyword ranking data.
These are some of the new endpoints you can enjoy:
- Retrieve SERP history for single keyword
- Add Google Maps tracking keywords
- Retrieve top 100 list of competitors for single keyword
- Retrieve competitors for tracked keyword within a specified date range
- Retrieve latest Top 10 results for Share of Voice
- Get all alerts
You can access the new API documentation from the main menu or you can click here.
Our legacy endpoint will continue to work until further notice, but we do recommend you start taking advantage and migrate to the new v2
You can now see additional metrics for all your keywords.
- CPC (Cost Per Click) - US Dollars ($)
- Competition - Low, Medium, High
Competition: shows how competitive ad placement is for a keyword, specific to the location and Search Network targeting options that you've selected. The level of competition—low, medium, or high— is determined by the number of advertisers bidding on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google.
Cost Per Click (CPC) $: is the average cost an advertiser pays for the keyword with every ad click as reported by Keyword Planner in the last 30 days for the country selected at the search engine level. The value is in US Dollars ($)
To read more about our metrics, click here.
We have taken the guess work out of trying to understand when your Google Analytics data was last updated. Now you can easily see when this data was synchronized with Google.