We are very excited to announce the release of our new API v2. This new API showcases the legacy and some new end points to help you get the most out of your Keyword ranking data.
These are some of the new endpoints you can enjoy:
- Retrieve SERP history for single keyword
- Add Google Maps tracking keywords
- Retrieve top 100 list of competitors for single keyword
- Retrieve competitors for tracked keyword within a specified date range
- Retrieve latest Top 10 results for Share of Voice
- Get all alerts
You can access the new API documentation from the main menu or you can click here.
Our legacy endpoint will continue to work until further notice, but we do recommend you start taking advantage and migrate to the new v2
You can now import your keywords
andtheir historical rank data straight from a CSV.
Read more about this exciting new feature here.
You can now see additional metrics for all your keywords.
- CPC (Cost Per Click) - US Dollars ($)
- Competition - Low, Medium, High
Competition: shows how competitive ad placement is for a keyword, specific to the location and Search Network targeting options that you've selected. The level of competition—low, medium, or high— is determined by the number of advertisers bidding on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google.
Cost Per Click (CPC) $: is the average cost an advertiser pays for the keyword with every ad click as reported by Keyword Planner in the last 30 days for the country selected at the search engine level. The value is in US Dollars ($)
To read more about our metrics, click here.
We have taken the guess work out of trying to understand when your Google Analytics data was last updated. Now you can easily see when this data was synchronized with Google.
Once you have connected your Google Search Console account to your Project or Group, you can start seeing these additional metrics:
- Average number of clicks
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
Read more about how to connect your account and understand the metrics here.
Usage charts have been improved to show you:
- How many daily keyword refreshes you have used
- How many daily keywords you have added
- How many keywords used on your current plan
You can now enter a date range for the suggest keywords from Google Search Console.
The date will show you the keywords that your website was ranking for during the selected period. From there you can import those into any of your Projects or Groups.
You can read more about our Keyword Suggestions by GSC here.
You can now select specific projects to perform an on demand refresh. Previously, you could only refresh all the projects from this view.
When viewing the Historical Ranking URL table, the domain has been replaced with a "/" so that you only see the page details.
To see the full URL hover over the URL field.
Introducing the new Keyword.com What's new section. Together with Canny, we are pleased to introduce the new Keyword.com update page where you can
- See what changes have been made to the app
- See what other new suggestions user's have made on how to improve Keyword.com and vote on them
- Make your own suggestions on how to improve Keyword.com
Simply go to the main menu and click "